Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday, April 4th


Saturday, April 4Th:

Another busy Saturday! My son Kane is in the High School Musical ~ GREASE ~ and tonight is their final preformance. He, being the gracious soul that he is, has offered up our home for the cast party ~ only giving ME two days notice!!!

{I sigh a breath of frustration!}

I keep hoping for a quiet, slow, boring Saturday, but to no avail. I want to create new things; to immerse myself in creativity, with no interruptions, but there is always something more pressing on the weekends. I'm sure I'll find a little time Sunday afternoon. Check back on Monday to see any new listings of what I might have been able to accomplish. Wish me luck and inspiration! Have a blissful weekend!
PHOTO: here is a photo of 4 of my six kids and one of my three grandkids. Left to Right ~ Son, john; granddaughter, Ashley; Daughter, Destiny; Daughter, Michelle (mother of Ashley); Son, Kane. Side note: Destiny is now pregnant after years of trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment