Thursday, April 30, 2009

Every Dime Counts


MONDAY, April 20Th:
My daughter and I went shopping today and I found lots of treasures. I also found several items on Etsy that I just had to have!! The New grandbaby is due in early November. That means there is only 185 days of shopping left. LET THE SPOILING BEGIN!
As for my two Granddaughters (Ashley 4 and Maddy 6m) I was busy Easter shopping. Yes, I said Easter shopping. My husband and I live in the country, so we're usually the grandparents that come last on the holiday schedule. At first I was not happy about that, but now I think its a frugal option. Since we usually celebrate holidays with them a week after the holiday, I get to take advantage of the clearance sales. I was able to get the girls lots of Easter goodies for 75% Off!!! Yippee. Every Dime Counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment