Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kane and his New Kilt


TUESDAY, April 28th:
Kane got his Kilt today! He was so excited about it. It was a much better quality than I had expected. My mother found it at a shop in Scotland. Our intentions were to get him is family plaid, kilt and outfit in a quality he could use and wash often, but this is a really nice weighted kilt.
We’re kinda hoping he gets sent to Scotland for his mission work. It seems to be one of the safer places for him to go ( a mother worries), and he could look up the history of the family name - Campbell of Argyle.
But as he says, ‘Let’s leave my mission placement up to God.’
I have uploaded two photos of the 'silly goof'. He'll probably get mad if he knows I put them online, but that's a mother's privilege. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment